Deaf man and 12 year old girl nearly dies in fire due to inaccessible smoke detector.
We were saddened to hear of a man who is deaf and 12 year old girl who nearly died in a fire due to an inaccessible smoke detector (detector without visual and tactile notifications). Please make sure your family is safe.
Visit our products section to learn more about the various products we offer for situations such as these and other devices that help keep our families safe.
You can read more on this story from Click2Houston here.
Leave a Reply
Do you have any questions? 800-366-9950 Toll-Free | 817-738-2485 Voice/TTY
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing by providing excellent telecommunication equipment for individuals, businesses, and professionals.
New York | Dallas | Fort Worth