For use specifically with the KA1000 and KA300 product line. Designed for people with moderate to profound hearing loss. The KA1000RR notifies you to various alerts such as doorbell, telephone, videophone and emergency alarms.
KA1000RR Remote Receiver
- Flashes a connected lamp with 16 distinct flashing patterns to distinguish between the telephone, doorbell and other notifications
- Extend notification system to multiple locations using one or more remote receivers
- Receives signals from all KA1000 and KA300 transmitters
- Various transmitters allow you to customize for your specific household or lifestyle needs
- Desktop Model
- ON/OFF button for normal room lighting
- No wiring required
Did you know?
As of April 28, 2014 the maximum civil penalty for a first violation of Title III of the ADA rose to $75,000 for each violation. For subsequent violations, the maximum has been increased to $150,000.