Amplified Phone with large Display, Big Buttons and 600 times amplification Model HD-65.
Serene Innovation HD-65 Amplified Telephone
The HD65 provides you with (55+dB)amplification; increasing sound up to 600 times louder. The HD65 is designed for those with severe hearing loss.
- Amplifies the incoming sound up to 600 times louder (up to 60dB), the most powerful in its class
- HDS (Hi-Definition Sound) technology makes every word clear and intelligible, it eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static noise.
- Digital Tone Settings allow you to selectively enhance the tone of difficult to hear words making them easy to understand again
- Large and easy to see display with menu in English, French or Spanish
- Talking Caller ID enunciates the caller’s number in English, French or Spanish
- Easy to use phone book with incoming-call and dialed-call logs
- Back-lit talk-back keys confirm (in English, French or Spanish) if you’ve pressed the desired key correctly
- Missed-call indicator for extra convenience
- Audio and visual “Off-hook” warning to alert you that you have not hang-up your phone properly
- Six (6) easy to program one-touch speed dial buttons
- Super louder ringer (95+dB) with adjustable ringing volume and tone
- Two bright visual ringer flashers so you will never miss another call again
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage
- Output jack for tele-coil, neck-loop and other assistive accessories
- Hearing aid compatible handset
Did you know?
As of April 28, 2014 the maximum civil penalty for a first violation of Title III of the ADA rose to $75,000 for each violation. For subsequent violations, the maximum has been increased to $150,000.